Shopping for your diamond engagement ring is exciting and we completely understand that you will go over the board to make your BIG DAY look dreamy and picture-perfect. But we want you to bring in rationality when you shop for your diamond engagement ring and thus, we want you to consider the following things before you buy the SPECIAL RING for someone very special:
- 4Cs: Cut, colour, clarity and carat are the ABC of diamond jewellery. Understanding each of these is crucial so that you pick the diamond engagement ring that stands tall on your expectations. A diamond engagement ring is not an ordinary ring, so you will intend to pick the one that is big and classy. For that, you need to choose the diamond that is high on the clarity parameter and is beautifully cut. There are numerous options available in the cut like princess, round, heart, oval, pear etc. As far as the carat is concerned, you have to figure out how much you can spend comfortably. The higher you go on the carat weight, the price tag too becomes fat ad big. Different permutations and combinations of these parameters need to be worked out so that you can pick a diamond engagement ring that looks brilliant.
- Setting style: All eyes on the engagement day will be on the diamond engagement ring. And if you want your diamond engagement ring to take everyone by surprise, make sure that you select the setting style that is remarkable and classy. If you are choosing a solitaire, then three-prong setting will look fabulous. You can choose a bezel setting to give a snug fit to the centre stone or you can choose a channel setting for that royal appeal. The setting style will govern the appearance of the diamond engagement ring and make it look regal.
- Metal: You got to pay attention to the metal you choose for the diamond engagement ring which can be white gold, rose gold, yellow gold or platinum. While platinum is the most expensive of all, you can select a metal that suits your pocket and lends unmatched gleam to the stone at the same time.
- Budget: To put in one word “ENDLESS” is the right word that can probably answer your question. There is no upper limit on how much you should spend whereas there is a limit to how much you can spend. You need to figure out this thin line of difference so that you don’t land in any financial distress. Talk to your partner about your constraints and together you can take a road that meets the ends.
- Customization: You walk into a store; you like a ring, but when you look at the price tag you find that the ring is not your cup of tea. But no need to lose your heart! Go the customized way and get a ring made that meets your requirements and looks stunning. Here you can choose birthstones like rubies, sapphires, or emeralds instead of diamonds and you can select the metal that matches the stone and even choose to change the setting just the way you want. Getting a customized diamond engagement ring means you have got something special created which doesn’t have a replica. Now, this is an expression of your love and commitment to the relationship. Think about the customized route to make your beloved fall head over heels for you.
There is no end to Engagement Ring Designs for men and women and we want you to select a ring that makes a statement. Walk into our store and we will show you a wide variety of diamond engagement rings in different shapes, cuts and designs that will amaze you.