If you’re just getting started on the world’s top social media platform, Instagram, you might be wondering where to start. Don’t worry, there are plenty of user-friendly apps and websites that can help you get your bearings. One of the most helpful site is MrInsta, where you can buy Instagram likes, followers, etc. The first thing you should know is that there are a lot of different content creators who are also just as new as you are and use Instagram for the same reason that you do: to share their images with the world. However, many of them have found ways to grow their audiences and influence in new and creative ways. With this in mind, we’ve identified some of Instagram’s most influential users who post stories daily of all kinds of visual imagery – not just pictures of themselves or their friends – so it might be worth checking out too! If you follow these accounts regularly (which we recommend starting with from day one) then you’ll see how they interact with their followers and learn how to work effectively within the platform yourself.
Shrimpy Instagram Stories Tips
- First and foremost, Shrimpy is Instagram’s top tool for beginners.
- If you’re new to Instagram, then we think you should start with Shrimpy. Here, you’ll get a comprehensive walk-through of the platform on a user-friendly level, as well as some helpful tips on getting the most out of Instagram.
- Once you’re more familiar with Instagram, you can explore other Instagrammers’ feeds from inside the app itself. The setting is called “Explore” and you’ll find it in the top-right corner of the screen.
- To save a post to your own story, just tap and hold on to the post while it’s in your feed and select save as story. You can also select save to profile, which saves it to your profile. You can also send a post to your story by tapping the top-left button that looks like a paper plane.
- When you’re in a story, you can tap ⋮ in the bottom-right corner to access your settings. From here, you can turn off notifications for a post (this will only stop them from bothering you, though). You can also report a post if you think it’s spam.
- If you don’t see a post from a user, you can report it as spam by tapping the ⋮ in the bottom-right corner, selecting a report, and then selecting spam. You can also report a post if you think it’s spam.
- When in a story, you can tap and hold on the post to report it as spam or report it as spam if you think it’s spam.
- If a post has a caption with emojis and you don’t feel like typing out words, you can tap on the caption and then tap the smiley face next to it to copy the emoji into the caption bar.
- When you’re in a story and you want to post again, select the camera icon on the bottom-left of the screen and then select the post where you want to post again. You can also select the bottom-left icon that looks like a paper plane to post again.
The Storytellers: The Instagram Influencers You Should Be Following
If you want to get better at Instagram Stories, you should follow these storytellers. These people are talented at creating engaging content and growing their followings.
- @TheRabbitWentMilkShake: This Instagrammer’s stories are so creative and unique. Follow her to see how she makes her photos come to life and tell a story.
- @kanyewest: This Instagrammer is by far one of the most followed athletes and entertainers on Instagram.
- @kendalljenner: This Instagrammer is one of the most followed celebrities on the platform. Follow her to learn tips and tricks from one of the most well-known Instagram users.
When you’re scrolling through a user’s feed, you should always tap the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen and then select the checkmark icon. This will show you any hashtags that the creator has used in their posts. If a user has used a specific hashtag in their post, you can find them by searching for their username. The more hashtags a user uses, the more popular their post is likely to be. This helps you see what content you might like even if you don’t follow the user who posted it.
Bottom Tip: Don’t forget to like or comment on stories you love!
If you see something in a user’s feed that you like, you can always tap the heart icon next to it. Doing so will let the creator know that you liked their post. If you see a post that you want to comment on, you can always hit the comments icon next to it. Doing so will open up a comment box where you can write down your thoughts on the post. If you see a story that you want to save for later, you can tap and hold on to the post until you see a box with a paper plane icon. Then, tap the button that looks like a paper plane to save it for later. You can also save a post by tapping the top-left icon that looks like a paper plane.
The Engaged Instagram Users: Users Who Comment and Like Stories Frequently
– @eclecticvibes: This Instagrammer posts creative and unique content daily. Follow her to see how she uses Instagram as a creative outlet and to meet new people.
– @minimalihan: This Instagrammer posts inspiring and artistic photos every day. Follow him to see how he uses Instagram to boost his creativity and meet new people.
If you want to get more views on your posts, you should always use relevant hashtags. Instagrammers who use popular hashtags are likely to receive more audience engagement and are often more influential than those who don’t. When you’re writing your caption for your post, use hashtags that relate.