Complete Solution for Downloading Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook
Looking for the solution to download attachments from multiple emails in Outlook? Microsoft Outlook has a wide range of capabilities and is frequently used in both small and large businesses. Users can attach files of various file formats, such as documents, audio, and video when composing an email message. Detaching several attachments from many Outlook emails, on the other hand, would be a nightmare for users, as it may exacerbate the problem and result in data loss. Aside from that, one must set aside enough time to store attachments from emails in the folder.
Are you having trouble saving multiple attachments from Outlook emails? If so, put your anxieties to rest since we’ve put together this post that will focus on the tried-and-true procedure in detail.
Manual procedure to Download Multiple Emails in Outlook
In the section below, we’ll show you how to save numerous attachments from Outlook emails using manual methods.
Remove and Save Outlook Attachments to a Folder (Trick #1)
- To begin, launch the Outlook application and select the emails from which you want to store additional attachments.
- To save multiple attachments from Outlook emails, right-click >> Choose to save all attachments >> click OK after selecting the emails.
- Mention the path to save attachments to the local folder in the following window, and then click OK once the destination path has been defined.
- Finally, the attachments from PST emails can be seen in the specified location.
Trick #2: Using VBA to save multiple attachments from Outlook Emails
- Using the Alt+F11 keys, open Microsoft Outlook and launch VBA.
- Import VBA Macro from the below-mentioned link to save attachments from Outlook to the folder.
- Navigate to File >> Import File >> upload the saved mAttachmentSaver.bas file >> hit open in the VBA Editor.
- The attachments from the selected emails will then be extracted.
- The attachments from the selected emails will then be automatically extracted.
- Make sure to enable all macros and click Alt+F8 keys to save multiple attachments to Outlook emails
- Select ExecuteSaving>> after that. Run>> To download attachments from numerous Outlook emails, use the Browse For Folder option.
- Then, specify the desired location to save Outlook attachments to the folder.
Automated Solution to Save Multiple Attachments from Outlook Emails
Use SysTools Outlook PST Attachment Extractor software which works wonders to save multiple attachments from Outlook emails. Best-recommended alternative to the manual method, which has a number of drawbacks such as difficult stages, longer conversion times, and so on.
It is not feasible to remove hundreds of bulk save attachments from various emails in Outlook. It is not feasible to remove hundreds of bulk save attachments from various emails in Outlook. In such a case, you may use a third party to help you out. All Outlook attachments from PST, OST, and BAK files can be saved with this tool. Along with that, this application is a combination of easy-to-use and sophisticated capabilities such as Date filters, file and attachment naming guidelines, and more.
With this software, you may save/export all attachments from multiple emails in Outlook en masse. Excel, PDF, and other documents can be extracted without any problems. Users have the option of extracting file extensions or all attachments from their Outlook accounts. Exporting Outlook email attachments to the desired location on the user’s computer is simple.
In this technical write-up, we have discussed the various solutions to download attachments from multiple emails in Outlook. We talk about both manual and automated solutions for the exact solution to download attachments from Outlook. After considering both the solutions the manual solution contains some drawbacks, but the automated solution overlies all the drawbacks of manual solution. So, we suggest you go with the automated solution for the hassle-free procedure to download attachments from Outlook.
Also Read: Different types of civil engineering