Rings and diamonds are synonymous with each other. But the confusion arises when you don’t know which ring is the best from the sea of options in front of you. Let us see which style of diamond ring should be your ideal pick for your marriage!
Which Is the Best Style Diamond Ring for Marriage?
You might come across thousands of styles while browsing the web regarding diamond engagement rings. But which is that one style that goes with your personality is something you need to figure out and for that have a look at the following options which will make your task easy:
- Classic Engagement Rings: When you read the word classic, there is one style that crosses your mind and that is the evergreen solitaire engagement ring. No matter how you wear it and style it with any dress for any occasion, classic solitaire will always leave its impression and that is why this simple yet elegant engagement ring clicks the moment you look at it.
- Bezel Engagement Rings: This kind of engagement ring gives a snug fit to the center stone and holds it tightly so that no matter how active your lifestyle is, you can continue wearing the ring at all points of time. You can either get a full bezel or a half bezel engagement ring depending on the style and comfort you are looking for.
- Infinity Engagement Rings: Symbol of unending love and passion, infinity engagement rings are so designed that they will enthrall you by leaps and bounds. The setting of the infinity engagement rings is such that they can hold a variety of diamonds with the ultimate objective of creating the symbol of infinity in the ring to show your love for your beloved.
- Halo Engagement Rings: If you want to make the center stone look bright and brilliant, then you got to choose a halo engagement ring in which the center stone is surrounded by a circle of small diamonds. This setting has a timeless appeal in which the center stone of your ring will shine brilliantly and help you achieve your goal of picking the ring that lasts a lifetime.
- Channel Set Engagement Rings: Subtle and elegant, channel set engagement rings are for the ones who want minimalistic design yet something powerful and appealing.
- Vintage Engagement Rings: Inspired by the designs that have ruled the hearts for ages, the vintage engagement rings feature motifs, filigree and milgrain. These kinds of rings are inspired by Edwardian or Victorian periods and are an ode to the rich heritage we have. The beauty and craftsmanship in such rings are way beyond words and thus, if you and your partner want something rich and royal the vintage engagement rings are your pick.
Picking the right style of the ring for your marriage is an important part of the journey. While you take a step in that direction, we would be happy to serve you in all the big and small ways we can. Visit our store and explore the wide collection of engagement rings we have.