Canon ij printer provides an all-in-one solution for many functions that you are able to master the process of setting up using ij.start.canon and experience a superior experience. IJ.start.canon is an official online support website that offers Canon product manuals, online functions, information about the printer, and additional. What’s more available on ij.start.canon website is downloading and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is necessary for the full Canon setup process. You can find more steps below.
Create a Canon inkjet printer. ij.start Canon
Follow most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer. Read below for more details;
- Open your system such as a laptop or PC.
- Then, connect then your Canon printer with your system using Wireless or wired (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Thirdly, open a browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Tap enter, and be patient for Canon website to appear. It will display different steps.
- Click on the Configure icon and open a new window to ask you for the model number.
- Enter your Canon Model number. Then, press Enter, and install the configuration.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the following guide to create your Canon printer;
- Download software – Go to ij.start.canon then download your Canon driver.
- Install and select the connection type Double-tap on file and select the wireless connection as well as USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button that turns on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On WiFi, press on and hold down the alarm to connect.
- A flashing green or blue lamp – If you find this issue, it’s likely the printer is connected to WiFi.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of install Install. Read and agree to the terms of licence that Canon set up to install.
- Finalise The Canon Printer Setup Hit Complete to complete the final step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer with USB –
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer after visiting official sites or other options, then you can use USB for setting up the Canon IJ printer. You can also go to ij.start.cannon for assistance.
- Make sure you have an USB cable.
- Utilising the internet browser you can go to the ij.start canon website, and click connect to the network via USB.
- Jump next and wait until you get the Canon software to connect your printer to PC via the USB cable.
- Go to Next, download the driver for your printer . Also, decide if you’d like to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then , tap YES. Hit the Complete button. This will take you to the Add printer.
- Tap Add and get a driver from ij.start.canon site.
- Next, open Device settings and then LAN settings and select the connection.
- Make sure you install Canon drivers, cartridges for inkjet printing and then check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation using Windows (Wireless)
Here is how to connect your IJ Start Canon Printer to Windows PC wirelessly:
- The first step is that you have to download and install the printer driver on the website ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you must turn on the Canon printer and verify that it’s plugged in with it’s power outlet.
- Then, navigate to the Download folder and double tap on the downloaded file of driver setup. This will open it on Windows.
- Then, click the “Next” button till you’ve seen the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select”Wireless Setup” from the “Wireless Setup” option, then go to the Canon printer screen, and press the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- After that, go to the settings of your device, then tap the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings > LAN Settings in the sequence given and click the “OK” option.
- Then, choose LAN Options > Wireless LAN Setup. Press “OK”. After that your printer will start searching for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is active. If it’s switched on, the flash lamp will blink across the printer.
- The network list will appear on your screen. You will need to select the Wi-Fi network from the available list, then press “OK.”
- Then, you’ll be asked to enter your security code for WPA/WEP (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the field provided and click “OK.”
- In a matter of minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Congratulations! You’re now a Canon IJ user! The Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly connected to the Windows system. The printer is now in good shape to print high-quality prints.