All-in-one camera from Canon Inkjet printers are perfect for increasing productivity in a variety of situations, including the home, business, school, and others. Depending on your demands, it offers a choice of printers, including PIXMA, SELPHY, MAXIFY, and others. There are a few things to think about while choosing an inkjet printer. You can rapidly set up your Canon printer later by using drivers from Canon.com/ijsetup, a wireless connection, USB, and a few other components. Despite the fact that different printer brands are accessible, Canon is one of the most popular choices among clients when it comes to choosing the best printing option. Canon printers have a reputation for delivering high-quality prints. You must first master the basic setup steps before using the printer.
Basic Prerequisite Before You Setup IJ.Start.Canon Printer
- Before beginning the setup procedure, make sure you have the model number of your printer.
- Make sure you have enough storage space on your device to install the driver.
- Make that the printer is correctly hooked into the power outlet.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
Download and Install Canon Printer Drivers through ij.start canon
For the IJ START CANON printer to be fully set up, Canon drivers need to be downloaded and installed. The following steps will show you how to download Canon printer software onto your computer;
- Check that your computer and Canon printer are both linked to the same internet connection, and that the Canon IJ printer hardware is installed.
- Now, open your system’s web browser and type ij.start.canon into the address bar. It is provided by Canon support personnel to assist the user.
- When you arrive at the ij start canon screen, select “Set Up (Start Here)” and enter the Canon printer model number or select from the drop-down menu.
- It will send you to the following page, where you must select the appropriate operating system, such as Windows or PC, at the top of the page.
- When you see the Download option for Canon ij printer setup at http /ij.start.canon, select the option to download on your PC and wait for Canon printer drivers to download.
- Finally, locate the Canon IJ setup and double-click on the software file to begin ij canon installation after downloading from ij.start canon. To finish the installation, follow the directions on the system screen.
- If you have a USB cable, connect it during the Canon ij printer setup installation; otherwise, use the wireless connection option to complete the process.
Canon printer wireless setup via canon.com/ijsetup
It’s vital to understand that learning how to set up a Canon wireless printer is as simple as following a few simple steps and instructions. The IJ START CANON wireless setup uses a wireless network to link a user to a computer and a printer. When it comes to Canon models, there are two main things to think about: Downloading and configuring Canon printer drivers. It’s possible to swap the first and last. We’ll start with the software and then move on to the hardware.
Step 1: Prepare your Canon printer
Check to see if your Canon printer is linked to a power source. After that, set up the hardware screen and prepare your printer.
Step 2: Go to Canon’s website.
To get started, open a web browser on your PC or laptop, type canon.com/ijsetup into the web search address tab, and then click “Set Up (Start Here).”
Step 3 – Enter the Canon printer’s model number.
Look for the model name on the front or top of your printer, then enter it into the model name box on the Canon official website. You can also scroll down the page to find your Canon printer.
Step 4 – Click Download to begin the programme download.
Check or select the current OS in the upper right corner because you’re on the Download page. Choose one of the options on the “Download” page, such as Save or Save As prompts.
Step 5 – On your printer, select “Wireless LAN” or press WiFi.
The sort of printer you have will determine this stage. If your printer has a direct button, press it; if it doesn’t, press the “WiFi” or “WPS” button, or select “Wireless LAN” from the menu.
Step 6 – Press the WPS button on your wireless router.
Before hitting the WPS button, make sure your router is turned on. The lights on your inkjet printer will flicker as you connect it to your WiFi/wireless network..
Step 7 – Verify that your printer is connected to the internet via WiFi.
If the Canon model shows consistent WiFi lights or a “Connected” status, it is connected to WiFi or a wireless network.
Step 8 – On your computer or laptop, download and launch the installer file.
Double-click the file you downloaded from Canon.com/ijsetup to begin the installation procedure on your PC. Make sure you agree to the software licence conditions.
Step 9: Choose an installation connection method.
On the installation screen, which provides a few connection methods, you must select WPS or wireless connection method and follow on-screen directions.
Step 10 – Finish the Canon Printer Wireless Setup
If the printer list appears, select your printer model name and add it to your system. Otherwise, you can use the start menu to manually add the printer. The Canon Wireless Inkjet Printer Setup is now finished.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has solved all of your queries concerning the Canon.com/ijsetup printer setup. You can contact the Canon Printer support staff at canon.com/ijsetup if you want to learn more about the Canon printer wifi setup or if you have any other questions. Canon’s customer care personnel will provide vital assistance to users. The assistants are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you in finding the finest possible solutions.